Ongar Dairy Ltd trading as Ongar Dairy Group
The term ‘Ongar Dairy Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 4 Wintry Park Farm, Thornwood Road, Epping, Essex, CM16 6TB. Our company registration number is 10684628. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
General Data Protection Regulation Statement:
In order to fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on 25th May 2018, we are taking the necessary steps to be fully compliant.
As a customer or supplier of Ongar Dairy Group we store a certain amount of data on you/your company but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, company details.
This is data that can be used to identify you or your organisation, including, but not limited to those items outlined above. The records will be stored on business computers which are password protected, have anti-virus and firewall software in place, and will be kept for a period in excess of 3 years.
Data collected will only be used for the purposes necessary for us to fulfil our business obligations to either you as a customer or supplier. Your data will only be shared if in the interests of yourself or the business, or if legally obliged to do so. Any data stored will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. It will only be collected for specified, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in any way. All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure data is kept up to date and is accurate.
We may use your information to:
- Process and deliver orders.
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed. Once a form is filled out and sent, we may track your activities on our website for the purpose of contacting you personally.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, invoicing, reminders, and similar.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
- Recruit potential staff members and process job applications.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or to access the data we hold about you and have it rectified or erased by the business. Any requests must be in writing.
If you would like a copy of our Data Protection Policy, please do let us know.
Ongar Dairy Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ongar Dairy Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Contact information including name, contact number, email address and address. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Online orders will be subject to the Companies discretion and Ongar Dairy Group reserves the right not to accept an order.
Only Ongar Dairy Group customers are permitted to order online on this website. Any order or form submitted will be carefully considered and maybe refused without reason or notice.
Any automated confirmation does not constitute a guarantee of delivery or acceptance of an order.
When placing an online recurring/subscription order, your debit or credit card details will be stored on our payment service provider to process orders automatically.
Our Payment Service Provider is Opayo – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland.
- Opayo provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Opayo’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
- Opayo uses a range of secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Opayo systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
- Opayo is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Opayo is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
Given our reliance on fresh produce, prices are reviewed regularly. We give our clients at least 10 days notice of price increases so they have the opportunity to review and/or amend standing subscriptions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Ongar Dairy Group, 4 Wintry Park Farm, Thornwood Road, Epping, Essex, CM16 6TB.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.